Travellers from some countries will need to obtain a visa before they will be able to enter The Netherlands. It may be necessary for you to obtain a letter from the conference organizers stating that you will be attending the WebSci’18 conference. If so, start the process early; you can send a request-for-a-visa/invitation letter to email@example.com. Invitation letters can only be provided by the conference organizers if you have a paid registration to the conference. The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Send us your request for a visa letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address;
- Email address where invitation letter can be sent;
- Your WebSci18 registration number;
- If you are presenting: title of the paper or session you will be presenting.