Conference Fees and Registration:
- Register here: https://www.regonline.com/websci2018
(Note: this link will lead you to an external ACM regonline page).
- Student travel grants. ACM SIGWEB is sponsoring a good number of student travel grants. Students that would like to apply for a travel grant, are invited to download and fill in the application form and to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VISA. Travellers from some countries will need to obtain a visa before they will be able to enter The Netherlands. It may be necessary for you to obtain a letter from the conference organizers stating that you will be attending the WebSci’18 conference. If so, start the process early; you can send a request-for-a-visa/invitation letter to email@example.com. Invitation letters can only be provided by the conference organizers if you have a paid registration to the conference. The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Send us your request for a visa letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address;
- Email address where invitation letter can be sent;
- Your WebSci18 registration number;
- If you are presenting: title of the paper or session you will be presenting.